上海夜场领班微信:15800307878

面试题翻译,面试翻译题目

微信号:15800307878
上海夜场领班招聘欢迎加入 当天入职 当天上班 当天收入 小费1000`1500`2000
复制微信号

  本文目录

  

  1. 英语面试对话带翻译
  2. 汉译英 关于面试
  3. 面试的英文是什么

英语面试对话带翻译

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.(你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

   A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in my project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my rational, analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

   Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

   A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

   Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

   A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)A: I feel I have reached the"glass ceiling" in my current job./ I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

   Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

   A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

   A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

   Q: What contribution did you make to your current(previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

   A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position.(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

   Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

   A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

   Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

   A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

   Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

   A:Yes, I think so.

   A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

   Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上的特点是什么?)

   A:Helpfulness and caring patience.(乐于助人和关心他人、耐心。)

   A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

   A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

   Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

   A:(pause a few seconds)(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

   They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

   A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

   Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

   A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.(诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

   A:(I like) people who possess the"can do" spirit.(有"实际行动"的人。)

   Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an*****istrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

   A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

   A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

   Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)

   A: Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.(沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

   A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.(我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)

   Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

   A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

   A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.(不能接受新思想的那些取。)

   Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

   A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

   Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)

   A: None of us was born"perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

   Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.(什么会让你有成就感?)

   A:Doing my best job for your company.(为贵公司竭力效劳。)

   A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.(尽我所能,完成一个项目。)

   Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)

   A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.(我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)

   A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.(我乐意捐给教育机构。)

   Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)

   A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.(对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)

   A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.(希望能在贵公司任职对我说最重要。)

   Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)

   A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to WTO on our industry.(目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)

   Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)

   A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)

   Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)

   A: As I have some*****is trative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)

   A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.(我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)

   A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)

  如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:It would be premature for me to predict this.(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)甚至还可以打趣的说:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)

   Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)

   A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most.(薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)

   A:假如你有家眷,可以说:

   To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.(坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)

  

汉译英 关于面试

  1对于这个问题,我还没有完全想清楚,我会虚心学习,准备充分后在解决

  1.As to this question, I haven’t got the final solution. I will study hard and try to solve this problem.

  (呃……怎么说呢,这个问题你没有具体说明是哪类问题,我估计不是和个人情况相关的面试问题,可能是技术专业上的吧,所以我建议你回答是“想过了,但是还没有得到一个很确切的最终答案”)

  2我的优势是做事踏实,有很好的适应能力,乐于与人沟通

  2. My advantage is that I am practical, have strong adaptability and willing to communicate with others.

  3我的劣势是相关的工作经验不足,专业知识比较欠缺,但是我有信心在短时间内弥补

  3.My disadvantage is that I don’t have enough related working experience and professional knowledge. But I am confident that I will make it up in a short time period.

  4需要补充的一点是,这是我第二次来贵公司应聘,足以见识到我的诚意,希望能有个机会

  留下来工作。

  4. One thing I need to mention is that this is the second time that I apply for the position of your company, which has shown my sincerity. I do hope I will have the chance to work here.

  5具体的情况,我相信公司有相关的制度来规定,我会听从安排,服从大局。

  5. In detail situation, I believe there are related regulations of the company about this. I will obey the orders and comply with the arrangements.

  6那不是我想要的工作,我希望不断学习一些新知识和技能,不断进步

  6. That is not the work I really want. I hope that I can keep studying new knowledge and skills to improve myself.

  7性格外向,待人真诚,做事讲究原则

  I am extrovert, sincere and have my own principles about work.

  8通过初步了解,我觉得这工作的具体内容很吸引我,我想试一下。

  After the preliminary understanding, I think this work really attracts me and I do want to have a try.

  9希望考虑下我的具体情况,我很乐意留下工作,不合适的话也没有关系,希望有瑕疵合作

  的机会,谢谢!

  Hopefully you may consider my condition. I am happy to work here. But if you think it is not appropriate for me, I am still looking forward to the next cooperation. Thank you!

  我不知道这句话有没有理解错,应该是“我乐意留下工作。如果你认为我不适合的话,我也希望以后有合作的机会”。对吗?我是按照这个意思翻译的。

  

面试的英文是什么

  面试的英语:interview,发音为:['ɪntəvjuː]

  扩展资料

  词性:n.接见,采访;面试,面谈;vt.采访;接见;对?进行面谈;对某人进行面试。

  短语:

  job interview求职面试

  telephone interview电话面试,电话访问

  personal interview个人面谈;面谈调查

  exclusive interview独家采访

  in-depth interview深入访谈;深度访问

  interview method访谈法

  group interview小组面试;团体访谈

  depth interview对顾客需要的深入查询

  interview skills面试技巧

  interview content采访内容;面试内容

  focus group interview焦点团体访谈

  structured interview结构化面试;结构式访谈

  unstructured interview口头审查;非结构化面试

  造句:

  1、The televised interview was distilled from 20 hours of film.

  这段电视采访是从20小时的胶片中精选的。

  2、The manager will interview the candidates in order of arrival.

  经理将按(到达)先后次序接见这些应征者。

  3、The television interview will be aired to all parts of the country.

  这个电视采访节目将向全国各地播放。

作者:admin,本文地址:https://daikuan98.com/post/803.html, 文章转载或复制请以超链接形式并注明出处上海新濠国际

相关文章

复制成功
微信号: 15800307878
上海夜场领班招聘欢迎加入 当天入职 当天上班 当天收入 小费1000`1500`2000
我知道了